Thursday, June 25, 2009

deep from bottom of my heart......







yesterday.....



I don't know why...



but I felt sorrow..... :(






Maybe I miss my father very much......



my father passed away since I was 10 years old...



the time that I know nothing about this life......






sometimes....



I feel so sad ,



when my friends story me about their's father



story me about thats and this that related to their father....






not because I'm jealous with them....



but I just want to express my feeling in my blog...



hope Miss Hasna don't mind about it....






Now, I'm trying to be a strong person...
eventhough sometime I failed to do so....








by hook or by crook....
life must be go on...


:)




















6 comments:

  1. amondo nie cik fathiyah...
    kot ye pown xdo idea,xyah la tulih tjuk jek...
    huhu...
    hadooi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. minta maaf asa91...
    "ter"silap...
    x dan nk tulih dah ter"post"

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..post 2 edit blik la..nway, b strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep!!
    be cool..but not cold as ice..
    phm x?
    mm..fathiyah x follow kte agi..
    ble nk follow me..i da follow u da..

    ReplyDelete
  5. fathiyah,
    i am so and deeply sorry if i had hurt your feeling about this...
    sometimes i forgot about it...
    sorry yeh...
    truly from my heart...
    neway, i'll always be here 4 u kay fathiyah...
    u'll be my small sis as i didnt hve one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry fathiyah...
    But you are one of the selected person..
    that ALLAH CHOSE..
    to face the biggest chalenge..
    if not.. you would not become..
    the most helpful daughter to yuor mother..
    okay!

    ReplyDelete